First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 1 Timothy 2:1
Prayer is very important for all people, believer or non believer the power in words of appreciation has massive impact on people’s life. The change takes place within the individual or situation they are facing in many different ways according to the will and timing of God. Some times we don’t get the things we ask for because God is strengthening and hardening us to difficulties or growing patients in us. God gives us instructions to pray for others in several places in the Bible.
- Abraham interceded for the people of Sodom for the sake of his nephew Lot (Genesis 18:23-33).
- Moses pleaded for God’s mercy for the sinning people of Israel (Exodus 32:9-14; Numbers 14:11-20).
- Daniel made supplication to God for his people (Daniel 9:3-19).
- The apostle Peter prayed for Dorcas (Acts 9:36-41).
- The apostle Paul prayed for the people he served (Romans 1:9-10; 10:1; Ephesians 1:15-19; Philippians 1:3-11; 1 Thessalonians 3:9-13). https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Book_of_Common_Prayer_(ECUSA)/Prayers_and_Thanksgivings/Prayers#world
God compares prayer with sweet-smelling incense that pleases Him (Revelation 5:8).
Make your request hear by filling out the form below.